To view and attach files to a site diary entry from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information:
- This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- You can add an attachment to the following Site Diary sections:
- Safety Violations
- Working Hours
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day you want to view a register for.
- Tap the entry to which you want to add an attachment or add a new entry. See Add a Site Diary Item .
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap Attachments to add a file or photo.
- Select one of the following options:
- Tap Save.