Notify Assignees of Defect Items (Android)
To notify users of defect items that are assigned to them using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap Ball in Court Items to view items that currently require your action.
Tap All Items to view all defect items.
Note: If there are defect items ready to be sent, there will be a yellow banner above the items.
- Tap Review.
Note: All defect items that are able to be sent will be shown.
- If a defect item does not have an Assignee listed, a notice will be posted "Can't Send - Assignees Missing".
- Tap the item.
- Tap one or more users from the People, Companies, Groups or Recents tabs to select assignee(s).
- Tap Done.
Note: The selected assignee(s) will automatically be added to the Assignees field on the defect item.
- Tap an item to select or deselect it or tap Select All or Deselect All.
- Tap Send Items.
- An email notification is sent to the Assignees listed on each item, as well as any other users configured in Advanced Settings.
- The selected items will immediately be sent and any items that were not selected will be able to be reviewed and sent through the banner again later.