Email Specifications (Android)
To email specifications to users from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Specifications tool.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool on your Android device.
- Search for or tap the division of the specification section you want to email. See Search for Specifications (Android).
- Search for or tap the specification section you wish to email. See Search for Specifications (Android).
- Tap Share .
- Tap your preferred email application.
- Review the information and make edits as necessary.
- Document Name: Tap to edit the name of the document that will appear in the email.
- Pages: Tap to send the current page, a certain range of pages (e.g. pg.1-14) or all of the pages in the specification section.
- Annotations: Tap to select one of the following options:
- Embed Annotations: Annotations will remain editable and are embedded into the PDF.
- Flatten Annotations: Annotations are rendered in the PDF and are read only.
- Ignore Annotations: The PDF will not contain any annotations.
- Tap Share.
- Tap to fill out the appropriate fields in email form.
- Tap Send to email the specification.