To view an action plan on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Action Plans tool.
- Additional Information:
- The action plan cannot be viewed while the action plan is in 'Edit' mode.
- Documents, Submittals and Meetings added as references are not currently available to view on mobile.
- Mobile users cannot currently see if Documents, Submittals or Meetings are requested as records.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the project's Action Plans tool.
- Tap the action plan that you want to view.
- Tap Show next to 'General Information' to see the following details of the action plan:
- Plan Manager. The user responsible for overseeing all stages of the action plan throughout its cycle.
- Description. A description for the action plan.
- Private. Whether or not the action plan is only visible to certain users. See Who can see private action plans?
- Action Plan Approvers. Users approving the action plan.
- Completed Action Plan Receivers. Users who receive the completed action plan.
- Below each 'Section', tap an action item to see the following details for the specific item:
- Due Date. A date for the item to be completed by.
- Acceptance Criteria. Any requirements associated with this item's successful completion.
- References. Files or project's specifications, drawings, correspondence that are linked for reference.
- Records. Records to be included as part of the item's completion.
- Assignee. The party responsible for the item (an entity or a specific person).
- Signatures. Requested or completed signatures that the action item is complete.
- Notes. Any notes that have been added for the item.