View Threaded Replies within a Conversation (iOS)
In BetaThe Conversations tool is currently in beta. For more information, see Getting Started with Procore Conversations and How do I opt in to the beta for Procore Conversations?
To view threaded messages in the Conversations tool on the Procore iOS app.
A message thread allows you to create organised discussions related to specific messages within a conversation. You can reply to a message in a thread and mention users to help keep a conversation focused to one area. See Reply to a Message in a Thread within a Conversation (iOS).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must exist in the project's Directory tool.
- If you are sending a message related to an item, you must have 'Read Only' or higher permissions to the respective tool.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the project's Conversations tool.
- Locate the conversation that you want to view a thread for.
Messages with threads have a 'reply' link under the message showing the number of replies.
- Tap the 'reply' link to open the message thread.
- View the messages in the thread.