To fill out a form using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- Additional Information:
- Forms created offline will not be saved until a network connection is restored and the device syncs with Procore's servers. See Can I access Forms offline?
- A form template must exist in the Company level Admin tool. See Create a Company Level Form Template.
View as: Superintendent
Note: You can perform this action from the app's Dashboard or landing page.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus + icon.
- Select a template that you want to generate a new form from.
Note: These templates have been created by a Company level Forms Admin user in the Company level Admin tool from a computer. If the template you are looking for does not appear here, contact the Forms Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Form Template.
- Complete your form by tapping the form's fillable fields and entering the applicable information.
- Click Save.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction quality and safety tool product page here.