To create a defect list item from the Locations tool on your mobile iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Defect List tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool using your iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a QR Code in the Locations Tool (iOS).
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location that you want to create a defect list item from.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under Defect List, tap Create Defect at [Location Name].
- Tap a category to generate a defect template or tap +Create Defect Without a Template.
- Tap into the fields to enter the appropriate information. See Create a Defect List Item (iOS).
- Tap Save.