To add a location to an existing photo on a iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool.
- In the Timeline or Albums view, locate the photo you want to add a location to.
- Tap the photo.
- Tap Location .
- Tap the location you want to associate with the photo or tap QR to scan a location code.
- Optional: Tap the sub location you want to add.
- Tap Use.
Note: This action automatically saves the location to the photo.