This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Updated: March 06, 2023
In BetaThe integration of the Procore Construction Network into the Tendering tool is currently in beta. We appreciate any feedback that you may have while testing out this feature.
Invite Companies from the Construction Network to Tender
Procore is developing a feature that allows tender solicitors using Procore's Tendering tool to search through the Procore Construction Network to find additional companies to invite to tender on a project. See Add Tenderers from the Procore Construction Network.
Instead of only being able to invite contacts that already exist in your company's Directory in Procore to tender, you'll be able to discover and choose from thousands of companies across the Construction Network.
This initial release that integrates the Tendering tool with the Construction Network is part of a larger initiative to make the tendering experience in Procore even more seamless for all stakeholders.
NoteThis feature is only available for projects on Tender Management Enhanced Experience. See About Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
- The following information is shown for each company, based on their information in the Construction Network: Primary Address, Doing Business As, Website and Provided Services.
- You can use the search bar to find specific companies and use the Filters option to filter results by the following details: Project Location, Provided Services, Company Type and Construction Sector.
- Companies from the Construction Network that you invite to tender will be added to the Company level Directory in Procore. You can choose to edit tender contacts in the Directory tool later if needed.
- Add Tenderers from the Procore Construction Network
- Add Tenderers from the Directory
- About Tender Management Enhanced Experience
- Procore Construction Network User Guide
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.