The company that owns the Procore account that you're using to collaborate on a project has created a private section on Procore's Support Centre (https://support.procore.com) for training their end users on company-specific best practices and procedures. Their custom Training Centre (e.g. https://support.company.com/acme) will only be viewable to users who have been granted access to view their content. See What is a Training Centre?
- Log in to the Procore Web application (https://app.procore.com). See Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top-right corner, click the Question Mark (?) icon.
- Click Support Centre / Training Centre.
This redirects you to either the Standard Procore Support Site at http://support.procore.com or your company's specific Training Centre.
- Request access to your company's custom Training Centre on the support site by sending an email message from your email service to email@example.com
This sends an email to Procore. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After your access permission to the site is confirmed, continue with How can I view a custom Training Centre?