This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: June 7, 2023 / Updated: June 22,2023
Create Configurable Fieldsets & Custom Fields for Action Plans
Procore has added the ability to create custom fields and fieldsets for the project level Action Plans tool.
Users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool can configure what fields show in the 'General Information' section of project Action Plans and which of those fields are required. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
Additionally, Admins can create custom fields that appear in the Action Plans tool. See Create New Custom Fields. Custom fields need to be added to a configurable fieldset in order to be used on one or more projects. Edit Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields must have unique names.
- Only fields in the 'General Information' section can have custom fields or be configured.
- An Action Plan fieldset can have a maximum of 10 custom fields.
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field. See Remove Custom Fields from Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields are available via Procore's API.
- Custom fields are available in Custom Reports.
- Which fields in the Action Plans tool can be configured as required, optional or hidden?
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are custom sections and which Procore tools support them?
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.