This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: October 04, 2023
Phased ReleaseOn Wednesday, October 4th, 2023, Procore started a phased release of the 'Enhanced Estimating Layout' feature for Procore Estimating. This feature will be gradually released to all customers over the next month.
Enhanced Layout for Procore Estimating
Procore Estimating has a new layout that provides an improved user experience when working with estimates within the Estimating tool.
In this announcement:
- New checkboxes for selecting the cost items within your estimate
- Only one section at a time can be expanded for a simplified view of your estimate details
- Estimate groups, assemblies, and parts are now all within one table
- New horizontal scroll bar added
- Cost Item column now stays in place as you scroll horizontally when viewing estimate details
- Fullscreen mode now available
Enhanced Estimating Layout
Previous Estimating Layout
Enable Enhanced Estimating Layout
The new layout is turned off by default. To enable the enhanced estimating layout, complete the steps below:
- Navigate to the Estimating tool.
- Click Estimating.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon within the estimate section.
- Click the toggle button to turn on Enhanced Estimating Layout.