Get Started with Custom Forms
Note: Custom Solutions is an Add-On ServicePlease reach out to your Procore point of contact if you are interested in the services that Procore's Custom Solutions Team provides. Any actions taken by the Custom Solutions Team will require the use of custom hours. These actions include (but are not limited to) email correspondence and conference meetings, as well as scoping and production. If you would like a time estimate for a specific request, please ask the Custom Solutions representative when submitting your request.
To provide you with examples illustrating how you can work with the Custom Solutions Team to add custom forms to the Procore web application.
About Custom Forms
A custom form is a Portable Document Format (PDF) file that can be tailored to support a variety of requests. The Custom Solutions Team can help you modify specific, single-item PDF exports. The examples below detail the most common customizations requested:
- Add or remove the signature line(s).
- Add, modify or delete static text (for example, add a legal disclaimer, edit a statement to add or change text or remove a heading).
- Add pages (for example, add a cover page or legal disclaimer).
- Rearrange, retitle, and/or delete sections in a PDF form.
- Change the page orientation of a PDF (portrait or landscape).
Note: Custom forms do have some limitations. To learn about those, see What are the limitations of custom forms?
Supported Procore Tools
The Custom Solutions Team can work with you to create custom forms in the Procore tools listed below.
- Customizations are supported only on individual items. An item is an individual object created by an end user with a Procore tool. Examples of items are subcontracts, change events, commitment variations and so on.
- Customizations are NOT supported on list pages or reports. A list page is a primary area for displaying a Procore tool's data and is reserved for performing actions on specified records, such as editing and viewing forms. In Procore, an example of a list page includes these tabs: Items, List, and Recycle Bin.
|Tool Name||Custom Forms can be created for these items:|
|Commitments (Purchase Orders & Subcontracts)||
Head Contract Potential Variations
Head Contract Variation Requests
Head Contract Variations
Head Contract Progress Claim (Detail View Only)