Add a Custom Tender Type
To add a list of tender types to your company account's in the Company level Admin tool.
If you want to be able to view and filter projects by Tender Type, you can add a list of tender types to the Project Settings Defaults page in the Company level Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- There is no limit to the number of tender types you can create.
- You can classify projects by tender type when you add a new project. See Create a New Project.
- You cannot delete a tender type from this list when it is assigned to one (1) or more projects in your company's Procore account.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Defaults.
- Scroll to the 'Tender Type Settings' section.
- In the box provided, type a name for the tender type. For example, "Negotiated Tender".
Note: There is no limit to the number of tender types that you can create.
- Click Add Tender Type.
- To modify a tender type name at a later time, click Edit or double-click the tender type name. This places the tender type into edit mode so you can type over the existing entry.
- To delete a tender type, click the delete icon next to the tender type name. You cannot delete a tender type from this list when the item is assigned to one (1) or more projects in your company's Procore account.
The system adds the new tender type to the Tender Type Settings list.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Note: The tender types you create here will affect new projects only. Changes are not applied retroactively to existing projects.