To control whether users in your organization are allowed to install third-party Apps.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to control whether your users are allowed to install third-party Apps in your company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click App Management.
- Note the 'Allow User Installs' toggle.
User installs are turned ON by default. To prevent your users from installing third-party Apps, slide the toggle control to the left.