Edit Cost Catalogue Items
To edit items in the Cost Catalogue in Procore.
The Cost Catalogue tool in Procore is where material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. If necessary, you can edit custom items that you have created.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalogue tool.
- Additional Information:
- Out-of-the-box (default) materials cannot be directly edited or updated. If you edit an out-of-the-box material, it will be saved as a new material item.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore.
- Locate the item that you want to update.
Tip! You can enter a search term to the Search bar or use the Filters panel on the left pane.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon for the item.
- Click Edit.
- Update the information as necessary.
- Click Save.