To export items from the Cost Catalogue in Procore.
When you export items and parts from the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore, a Microsoft® Excel file containing the items is downloaded to your computer. Procore also allows for materials to be imported back into the Cost Catalogue. See Import Cost Catalogue Items.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalogue tool.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- Click Export Custom Catalog Items.
An editable Excel file (.xlsx) automatically downloads to your computer.