Edit a Company Level Equipment Make or Model
NoteThe Equipment tool was developed specifically for use by Procore customers in Australia and New Zealand. For documentation, visit the Company Level Equipment page and Project Level Equipment page on the Australia (English) instance of the Procore Support Site.
To edit a Company level equipment make and/or model.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company’s Equipment tool.
- Additional information:
- Once a make and/or model is edited, those changes will sync to the corresponding equipment entries at the Company and Project level.
- Navigate to the company’s Equipment tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Under Settings, click Make Configuration.
- Click into your desired make and/or model field.
- Modify the information.
Note: When you are done editing, changes are automatically saved. Click Back to return to the main Equipment page.