Edit a Company Level Equipment Category or Type
NoteThe Equipment tool was developed specifically for use by Procore customers in Australia and New Zealand. For documentation, visit the Company Level Equipment page and Project Level Equipment page on the Australia (English) instance of the Procore Support Site.
To edit a Company level equipment category and/or type.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company’s Equipment tool.
- Additional Information:
- Once a category and/or type is edited, those changes will sync to the corresponding equipment entries at the Company and Project level.
- Navigate to the company’s Equipment tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Under “Settings” click Category & Type Configuration.
Note: This page is defaulted to open upon clicking the Configure Settings icon.
- Click into your desired category and/or type field.
- Modify the information.
Note: When you are done editing, changes are automatically saved. Click Back to return to the main equipment page.