NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
After a commitment is sent to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver, the system locks the commitment and you are NOT permitted to modify it in Procore, until it is either accepted and exported to the integrated ERP system by your company's designated accounting approver, or rejected by the accounting approver.
However, if you recently sent a commitment to the ERP Integrations tool and realise you need to quickly correct some information, you can use the steps below to retrieve the commitment from the ERP Integrations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Commitments tool.
- You can only perform these retrieval steps if the accounting approver has not yet accepted or rejected the CCO for export to the ERP system.
- Additional requirements, limitations, or considerations may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to know about your ERP Integration for more information.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- In the 'Committed - Summary' list, locate the commitment to retrieve.
- Click View.
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
- If the button is greyed out and unavailable, you can hover the cursor over the tooltip (?) icon to view the reason its not available.
- This removes the commitment from the ERP Integrations tool. It also unlocks the commitment in the project's Commitments tool so you can make changes.