Connect your accounting and project management within Procore and provide field teams untethered access to financial data. Eliminate double-entry and give project managers one-click access to accurate job costing information on the construction site. With the Procore + NetSuite® integration you can have confidence in your financial data to make the best in-the-field decisions while giving accounting peace of mind as they retain full control over data pushed into accounting.
With the Procore + NetSuite® integration, you can:
- Reduce human error by eliminating the need for manual, double-entry when transferring data from Procore to NetSuite®.
- More efficient communication between Accounting and Project Management teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to NetSuite®||Imports data from NetSuite® to Procore||
Cost Codes, Cost Types, Custom Segments
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED 1||VENDOR BILL PAYMENTS|
|DIRECT COSTS||VENDOR BILLS/JOURNALS|
1 Supported in the US only at this time.
- NetSuite® Release 2022
- Procore Project Financials including Invoicing
Procore's current integration with NetSuite® includes the following features:
- Link a NetSuite® vendor with a matching company in Procore's Directory tool.
- Create a vendor in NetSuite® by exporting a company record from Procore.
- Create a new company record in Procore by importing a vendor from NetSuite®.
- Create a new project in Procore by importing a NetSuite® job.
- Create a new project in NetSuite® by exporting a Procore project.
The following features are not supported at the current time:
- Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Integrated owner progress claims and related payments
- Head Contract
- Owner Change Orders
How often is data exchanged between Procore and NetSuite®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organisation’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore.
Who can authorise what?
Within Procore, any exports to NetSuite® must be approved by your company's designated accounting approver(s).
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.