With the Project Financials integration for Yardi Voyager®, you can:
- Exchange information between systems to provide your project team with access to data from a single source-of-truth.
- Reduce manual and duplicate data-entry to increase confidence that data is free from unnecessary errors.
- Improve decision-making with access to the most up-to-date data available.
- Streamline communication and information-sharing between your back-office and operational teams.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to Yardi Voyager®
|Imports data from Yardi Voyager® to Procore
|ORIGINAL BUDGET ESTIMATES
(Does not include Purchase Orders)
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS1
|COMMITMENT PAYMENTS ISSUED1
1. Does not include purchase orders.
2. Due to a Yardi Voyager® update, Job Cost adjustment functionality is not available at this time.
3. Vendors marked as Credit Card Vendors are not supported.
4. Interfaces (Plug-in Version 25) must be installed to successfully sync work retention.
- Required Software:
- Yardi Voyager® 7S or newer
- Required Interface Plug-Ins:
- Core (Version 07.04)
- Interfaces (Plug-in Version 21+ for 7S)
Interfaces (Plug-in Version 25)
Note: Interfaces Plug-in version 25 is required to sync retention released on commitment progress claims. If you do not plan to sync released work retention this plug-in is not required.
- Interfaces Vendor Invoicing (Plug-in Version 17+)
- Job Cost (Plug-in Version 07.04 for 7S)
- Interfaces Job Cost (Plug-in Version 5 for 7S)
- Designed for use only on new construction jobs/projects:
Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Data from these Procore tools and items do NOT sync with Yardi Voyager®
- Purchase Orders or Purchase Order Progress Claims
- Head Contract Variations (PCCOs)
- The Yardi Voyager® integration does NOT support the following items:
- Sub Jobs
The sub job feature is NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. All jobs from Yardi Voyager® will equal exactly one Procore project, and sub jobs will not be enabled for those projects.
- Tax Categories
Commitments, progress claims and direct costs synced to or from Yardi Voyager® will NOT evaluate tax information.
- Materials Tracking
Materials presently stored and related retention is NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. It is strongly recommended that materials tracking be disabled with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration.
- Credit Card Vendors
Vendors marked as Credit Card Vendors in Yardi Voyager® are NOT supported with the Procore + Yardi Voyager® integration. When payables related to credit card vendors are made, they are paid with a check of “N/A”. Due to the value not being numerical, the import and export processes fail.
- Sub Jobs
How often is data exchanged between Procore and Yardi Voyager®?
Exports happen instantly upon approval by your organisation’s Accounting User(s). Imports happen upon requests which can be made by your Project and Accounting Teams directly within Procore. In addition to on-demand imports, there is an automatic nightly import of data.
Is the Yardi Voyager® Job Cost module required to integrate?
Yes. Procore requires the Yardi Voyager® Job Cost module.
Will you be adding additional functionality?
We will continue to evaluate key functionality to include in the integration. What is listed in the above feature map simply denotes the current functionality.