Delete a Company Permissions Template
To delete a company permissions template in the company's Permissions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Company permissions templates can only be deleted when there are no users assigned to the template.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Company Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Actions and select 'Delete' next to the company permissions template you want to delete.
- If the permissions template is not assigned to any users, the 'Are you sure you want to delete this template' window displays. Click Confirm to delete the permissions template.
A green banner displays to confirm the template was deleted.
If the permissions template you want to delete is assigned to one or more users, the 'You must reassign all users before deleting this template' window displays. Click Manage Users to reassign the users to another template. See Manage Users. After reassigning the users to another template, start again at step 1 of this tutorial.