To configure advanced settings for the Company level Reports tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Company level Reports tool.
Set User Permissions for the Reports Tool
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
This reveals reveals the 'User Permissions for Reports' page.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The colour-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Colour Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either a Procore Administrator or has been granted permissions to the Procore tools in this company using a permissions template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's permission level to this tool, see Manage Company Permissions Templates.