In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Company level Workflows Tool Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only and all information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice. To learn more, see About the Workflows Beta Program.
To edit custom response types in the company level Workflows tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Workflows tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Workflows tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- In the section labelled 'Response', locate the custom response you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon .
- Edit the following fields and options as needed:
Note: Response labels are required and must be unique. There is a limit of 250 characters for a response label
- Active. Choose whether or not the response is active or inactive. Only 'Active' steps can be added to workflows.
- Require Reason. Choose whether or not a reason is required when responding to the step.
- Click the checkmark to save the new response or the 'X' to cancel the changes.