To request that Procore copy the cost codes from one project to another using the project's Admin tool.
When you are setting up a new project, a user with 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Admin tool can submit a request to have the cost codes from an existing project copied to your new project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Locate the existing project in Procore that contains the cost codes that you want to copy to your new project.
- Add a new project to Procore by completing the steps in Add a New Project.
- Send an email to your Procore point of contact or to email@example.com and request to have the codes from the existing project copied to the new project.