To upload a project registero to the Project level Admin tool.
If your construction project has a project logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of the logo image to Procore when it meets the logo requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your project logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, project-level pages and most email messages related to your company. It is important to note that once you've uploaded a project logo to Procore, the only way to remove it is to replace it with another logo.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool and 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Project level Documents tool.
- Logo Requirements:
- Supported file formats: GIF, JPG and PNG (Note: BMP and TIFF files are NOT supported).
- Always resize your logo to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) before uploading it. Most image editing programs provide users with the means to either resize and/or rescale your logo. See the Help system for your specific image editing program for more information.
Important! Procore will proportionally rescale any image that does NOT meet the stated size requirements. Depending on the dimensions of your original logo, not resizing your logo to meet the image requirements can result in mild or extreme image distortion after the upload.
- Additional Information:
- A project can only have one (1) project logo at any given time.
- If you do not upload a project logo, Procore will display the current company logo throughout the project.
- After you upload a project registero, the system will always require the project to maintain its own logo. For example, if you want your company logo to appear on the project, you must upload a copy of your company logo using the steps below. The project cannot revert back to display the current company logo in the Company level Admin tool (see Upload a Company Logo).
- When uploading a project logo, take care to always upload the correct one and ensure that it meets the stated size requirements. Project logos can only be replaced (see Replace a Project Logo).
Upload a Project Logo
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', make sure General is selected.
- In the 'Project Information' section, upload the file for the logo by clicking the space below Logo or by dragging and dropping the file from your computer into the space.
- For best results, always resize the logo image to 200 x 70 pixels (width x height) and save it in the GIF, JPG or PNG format before you upload it.
- To resize your logo image, open the logo file in a raster-based image editor (i.e. Paint, Paint.NET, Photoshop, etc.). Next, save a copy of the logo as an image file to your computer. Then adjust the image size to 200 x 70 pixels.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
The system updates the logo so it appears on the project's navigation bar.
Replace a Project Logo
If you want to replace a project's logo, follow the steps in Upload a Project Registero above. This permanently removes the previous logo from the system. It is important to note that the removed file is not recoverable.