- Added Summary View To Budget Tool (23/12/2015). Added a new summary view to the Budget tool that sums everything up at the Cost Code level. This is a read-only view.
New Budget Snapshot Tool (9/10/2015). Added a new budget snapshot tool so users can take a snapshot of their budget to official their monthly forecast.
- Added Sub Jobs to Budget Change History (17/9/2015). Added sub jobs to Budget change history.
- Added Sub Job Grouping to Budget and Budget Detail Report (10/9/2015). Added sub job grouping to the budget and the Budget Detail report.
- Added Change History to Budget (9/9/2015). Added Change History to the Budget. The following items are tracked: Create Budget Line Item, Delete Budget Line Item, Modify Original Budget Value, Modify Direct Costs Value, CSV Upload, Forecast Notes, Forecast Values Modal and Import of Budget from Sage.
Added Forecast Line Items To Budget Detail Report (7/21/15)
Added forecast line items (from the "Forecast to Complete" column) to the budget detail report. This includes a breakdown of units and unit cost.
Added Forecast Notes on the Budget Detail Report (7/14/15)
Forecast notes are now included on the Budget Detail report, as well as the corresponding PDF.
Speed Increase For Large Budgets (6/5/15)
Significant increase in speed for clients with large budgets.
Performance Improvements In Counting Missing Budget Line Items (6/1/15)
When there are missing budget line items, the tool will have a "Create Missing Budget Line Items" panel in the sidebar. Clicking "Create Missing Budget Line Items" will create a row in the table for each missing cost code and line item type combination.
Updated and Clarified Budget Tool Tips (5/12/15)
Budget tool tip messages on the column header were updated to provide better insight into how each value in each column is calculated.
Added Cost Code to Progress Claims and Progress Claims in CSV Exports (4/28/15)
Added cost code column to progress claims and progress claims in CSV exports.
Added Job To Date Costs & Direct Costs On Budget For STO Enabled Companies (31/03/2015)
Added a Job to Date Costs column & a Direct Costs column on the Budget for Sage integrated projects. These columns are read-only and imported from Sage. The Direct Costs column is an equation of Job to Date Costs - Commitment Invoiced, which is currently a calculation being done in the Committed Cost Field. The Committed Cost Field will function the same for Sage and non-Sage after this change, as we will pull this calculation into a stand alone Direct Costs column.
Added Ability to Delete Budget Line Items For Sage-integrated Projects (3/17/15)
Removed the restriction on deleting Budget line items for Sage-integrated projects.
Added Spanish Translations (3/9/15)
Added Spanish translations for Budget, Contracts and Drawings.
Budget Buyout Summary And Budget Detail Report Now Available To "Standard" And "Read Only" Users
Now standard & Read-only level users can view the Buyout Summary & Budget Detail reports. Previously, only admin users could view these reports.
Updated Default Permission Templates For Budget
Updated Procore's default permission templates to include permissions for the Budget tool. They are as follows:
- Subcontractor: None
- Project Manager: Admin
- Owner/CM: None
- Foreman/Site Manager: Read-only
- Architect/Engineer: None