Edit a Commitment Variation Linked to a Potential Variation for a Client Contract
To edit a Commitment Variation (CV) that is linked to a Potential Variation (PV) for a client contract.
If you are working with a PV for a client contract, you can change the status of an associated commitment's Potential Variation (PV) to update the amount of the CV line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contract's tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Locate the client contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Locate the potential variation with the linked CV that you want to edit. Then click View.
- Click the Schedule of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A BLUE corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The 'Amount' column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.