In Beta - Early Access DESIGN
The information on this page has been updated for the early access design release of the new Contracts table in the project's Commitments tool. To learn more about the early access design and its features, see Project Financials: New Contracts List in Commitments & Prime Contracts.
To view the change history of a commitment that details every change made to the commitment in Procore.
When you create a purchase order or subcontract, it includes a Change History tab that logs the historical actions and events associated with it.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitment tool.
- Navigate to the project level Commitments tool.
BetaUnder the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click the Change History tab.
- The change history outlines the change, who performed the change, details of the change, from what it was changed from and what it was changed to and the date and time of the change. Items in this history cannot be deleted.