To use the Bulk Actions > Reactivate menu in the Inactive Companies view of the Project Directory.
The Bulk Actions > Reactivate menu command in the Inactive Companies view of the Project Directory gives users the ability to reactivate a batch of inactive company records in Procore. It is important to note the following:
- This command reactivates a company record in both the Company and Project Directory.
- This command also reactivates the company on every project to which it had previously been added.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click the Inactive Companies tab.
- Place a checkmark next to each company that you want to reactivate. Then choose Bulk Actions > Reactivate.
- In the Reactivate Companies window, click Reactivate to acknowledge the confirmation message.
A GREEN banner appears to confirm that the selected company (or companies) have been reactivated.