To export the drawings register in Procore to a PDF or CSV file on your computer.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can narrow down the list of drawings included in the export by entering a search term or filtering by a discipline. See Search and Filter the Drawings Register.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
Note: If your project uses drawing areas, open the area you want to export drawings from.
- Click the Export drop-down menu.
- Click to select PDF or CSV as the file type for the export.
- The download will begin immediately.
The following information will be included in the file:
- Discipline: The discipline the drawing is listed under. In the PDF, this appears as a gray header above each discipline.
- Drawing No.: The number that appears on each drawing.
- Drawing Title: The title that appears on the drawing.
- Revision No.: The drawing's revision number.
- Drawing Date: The date the drawings were authored.
- Received Date: The date a drawing was received or issued by its author.
- Set: The set the drawing was uploaded into.