Create a Payment Received for a Funding
Limited ReleaseThe Funding tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Owners point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
To create a record of a payment received for a funding progress claim in Procore.
You can create a payment received record in Procore using the project's Funding tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Funding tool.
- You can only create a payment if the status of the funding is either in the 'Approved' or 'Completed' status.
- Payments must be enabled in the 'Advanced Settings' of the funding. See Edit the Advanced Settings on a Funding.
- Navigate to the project's Funding tool.
- Select the funding to work with.
- Click the Create Payment button.
- Under 'New Payment', complete the following fields:
- Progress Claim
Select a progress claim from the drop-down associate the payment with that progress claim.
Select the date that the payment was received.
- Payment #
Specify the payment number.
- Progress Claim #
Enter the progress claim number for the payment, if applicable.
- Check #
Enter the check number for the payment.
Include any additional notes about the payment.
Enter the amount of the payment that was received.
Include any attachments related to the payment. For example, the check or the progress claim related to the payment.
- Progress Claim
- Click Add. The payment you just created will now be listed in the 'Payments Received' section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save. You will see a list of all payments received, which you can then export to a PDF.
NoteIn the 'General' tab of the funding, the 'Contract Summary Report' summarises all of the payments received entries for the funding.