Limited ReleaseThe Funding tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Owners point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
View the change history of a funding.
The 'Change History' tab provides a summary of the user-completed actions that have occurred on each project funding. Entries are added automatically when actions take place. You cannot modify an entry. The summary shows the date, name of user who completed the action and the change that took place, as well as any 'From' and 'To' values associated with each change.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Funding tool.
- Navigate to the project's Funding tool.
- Locate the funding to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Click the Change History tab.
- Review the Change History tab. Each line item corresponds to an action. The following details are logged:
Shows the date and time of the change.
- Action By
Shows the name of the user who performed the change.
Shows what was changed.
Shows the original state of the 'Changed' item.
Shows the new state of the 'Changed' item.