To edit basic information about multiple observations.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To bulk edit an Observation, 'Admin' level permissions the project's Observations tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore does NOT send automatic email notifications when editing observations in bulk. To notify users about a change, you can:
- Navigate to the project's Observations tool.
- Click the Bulk Actions drop-down menu.
NoteThe Bulk Actions drop-down menu is only available to use users with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Observations tool.
- Click Edit.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the observation items you want to edit.
- Click into a field's drop-down menu to select and apply information to the desired observations.
- Click Update to save your changes.