To retrieve an RFI that was previously sent to the RFI tool's Recycle Bin.
After you send an RFI to the Recycle Bin (see Send an RFI to the Recycle Bin), you can retrieve it at a later time using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's RFIs tool.
- The RFI that you want to retrieve must be in the Recycle Bin. See Delete an RFI.
- To give project teams the ability to restore any deleted item, the Recycle Bin cannot be emptied.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- Click Recycle Bin at the top of the RFIs page.
- Locate the desired RFI and click View.
This reveals the selected RFI.
- Click Retrieve.
The system moves the RFI to the Items tab and the status of the restored RFI changes as follows:
- If the RFI was in the 'Recycled' status, the RFIs status changes to 'Open'.
- If the RFI was in the 'Closed' status, the RFIs status remains 'Closed'.
- If the RFI was in the 'Draft' status, the RFIs status remains as 'Draft'.