To generate a Quick Response (QR) code for a submittal.
You can generate a QR code for a submittal using the steps below and then print it out to place it at a location on a worksite. This allows project team members in the field to quickly access information stored in Procore from a mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permissions or higher on the Submittals tool.
- Additional Information:
- 'Enable QR Codes on Submittal Items and Custom PDF Templates' checkbox must be marked in the Submittals settings. See Configure Settings: Submittals Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- Locate the submittal that you want to generate a QR code for. Then click View.
- Click the vertical ellipsis, then click Generate QR Code.
- If the button is not available for use, see the Prerequisites above.
- You can then use your web browser's print controls to either (1) print this page for use on the job site or (2) to export a copy of the page to the PDF format.
- The QR code for the submittal is static. It is unique to the submittal and cannot be changed once its created.