Perform Bulk Actions on Submittals
To use the Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool to perform bulk edits on a batch of submittals.
The Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool lets you perform the same action on a batch of submittals.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level users can perform bulk actions on submittals.
- Supported Views:
The menu commands are supported in these views:
- Bulk Actions > Apply Workflow: Items, Packages, Spec Sections, and Ball In Court
- Bulk Actions > Edit: Items, Packages, Spec Sections, and Ball In Court
- Bulk Actions > Delete: Items
- Bulk Actions > Retrieve: Recycle Bin
- Automatic email notifications are not sent for submittal updates made using Bulk Actions. To learn more about automatic email notifications for the project's Submittals tool, see Who receives an email when a submittal is created or updated?
You can perform these tasks with the Bulk Actions menu: