Create a Cost Tracker Column Configuration in Portfolio Financials
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To create a Cost Tracker column configuration in Portfolio Financials.
Company Admins can create custom column configurations that can then be selected for the Cost Tracker in a project. With configurable columns for the Cost Tracker, you can have flexibility in how you can track costs when viewing a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Company Admin' in Portfolio Financials.
- Click the more menu (≡) icon in Portfolio Financials.
- Click Company Settings.
- Click Cost Tracker & Cost Reporting Templates.
- Next to 'Cost Tracker Columns', click Create Configuration.
- Enter a name for the column configuration in the 'Configuration Name' field.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the columns you want to include.
- Click Create.
- Optional: Click the vertical ellipsis icon to access the following options:
- Click Edit to make changes to the configuration.
- Click Delete to permanently remove the configuration.
- Click Make Default to make this view the default configuration for projects.