Change Columns on the Cost Tracker in Portfolio Financials
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To change columns on a project's Cost Tracker in Portfolio Financials.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Cost Tracker column configurations can be created by Company Admins in the Company Settings tool in Portfolio Financials. See Create a Cost Tracker Column Configuration in Portfolio Financials.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Change Columns.
- In the 'Change Columns' window, any configurations that have been created are shown as options to select.
- Select the column configuration you want to use for the project.
- Click Save.