NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To remove bidder contacts from a Bid Room in Portfolio Financials.
If you have invited bidder contacts to a Bid Room but need to remove one or more contacts, you can remove them on the Invite Bidders window.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you want to completely remove a bidder and all associated contacts from a Bid Room, see Remove a Bidder from a Bid Room.
- Navigate to the relevant Bid Room.
- Click the Manage Bids tab.
- Click Invite More Bidders.
- On the 'Selected Vendors' column, click These vendors have already been invited.
- Click the X next to the bidder contact that you want to remove.
- On the 'Remove Contact?' window, click Yes to confirm that you want to revoke the contact's access to the Bid Room.
- If necessary, remove additional contacts using the same process.