Add a Contract to a Cost Item in Portfolio Financials
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a contract to a cost item in the Cost Tracker of a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project. Holds are used to track any potential or anticipated project costs that you want to "hold" money for, but have not yet submitted as a formal cost.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If the cost item is associated with a Tender Room, see Set Up a Contract Room from a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the arrow icon next to the cost item.
- Click Add Contract.
- Fill out the necessary information in the Contract Overview section.
- Add documents to the Documents section as necessary.
- Click Continue.
This creates the Contract Room.
- Select and add any vendor contacts you want to share the contract with.
- When you are ready to share the contract, click Share.