NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To archive a Portfolio Financials project in Procore.
If you no longer want a specific project to appear on your Dashboard in Portfolio Financials, you can archive it. Archived projects remain accessible from the Reporting page, and can be set back to active if necessary. If you want your Dashboard to reflect all projects for the year, it is not recommended to archive projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- When you archive a project, any bid rooms associated with it are also archived.
- You can still access project and bid room information in the Reporting tool.
- From the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials, locate the project you want to archive.
- Hover over the project's row and click the vertical ellipsis box icon.
- Click Archive Project.
- To confirm that you want to mark the project as complete, click Archive.