To set an archived project in Portfolio Financials back to active.
Archived projects are not shown on the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials, but remain accessible from the Reporting tool. You can set an archived project back to active if necessary.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Locate the project that you want to unarchive. See How do I locate an archived project in Portfolio Financials?
- From the Reporting tool in Portfolio Financials, click the name of the project you want to set back to active.
- On the Project Page, click the edit icon next to the project's name.
- At the bottom of the 'Edit Project' window, click Unarchive.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: The project is automatically set back to active and will show on the Dashboard.