NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To update the stage of a project in Portfolio Financials.
Before you can close out a project in Portfolio Financials, you will need to review the vendors that worked on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page.
- In the Milestones section, click the Stage drop-down menu.
- Click the stage that represents the project's current status.
The project's stage automatically updates.