Add an Estimate for a Bid in Your Free Procore Account
To add an estimate for a bid in your free Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Member' permissions or higher for the Procore Construction Network account AND invited to the relevant bid.
- Log in to your free Procore account.
- Click Bid Board.
- Open the bid that you want to create an estimate for.
- Click the Estimate tab.
- Optional: Click the top vertical ellipsisicon in the 'Estimate' section to configure settings as necessary.
- Enter information into the following sections as necessary to build your estimate:
- Click Create New Group to create a group to organize line items if necessary.
- Click the add icon to add line items.
- Click the vertical ellipsis across from a group to access the following options:
- Copy Here: Click to create a copy of the group.
- Export Bill of Materials: Click to export the Bill of Materials.
- Delete: Click to delete the group and any included parts from the estimate.
- Notes: Add any inclusions and exclusions as additional line items.
- Summary: The estimate is automatically calculated and summarized in the Summary section.
- Optional: To view and adjust additional settings for the bid, click the top vertical ellipsis icon.
- To generate the bid, click Show Bid.
- Adjust the settings under 'Bid Details Settings' as necessary.
- To export the bid, click Export and select one of the following options:
- Save as PDF
- Save to Word
- Send by Email