To upgrade to Procore Drive from the Procore for Desktop project group.
Things to Consider
- Procore Drive is a replacement software project group for an earlier desktop application, Procore for Desktop.
- Before you can install Procore Drive on your computer, you must always uninstall Procore for Desktop.
- This installation guide is for local installations only. If you would like to perform a machine install of Procore Drive, see Machine-Install Procore Drive.
- Procore Drive can only be installed on a Windows machine that is running Windows 7 or newer. Procore Drive is not supported on iOS devices.
- User permissions are the same in Procore Drive as they are for web application (app.procore.com). For example, you must be granted 'Admin' level permissions on a project's Photos tool in order to delete a photo album using Procore Drive or the Procore web application.
- Remove any previously installed versions of Procore for Desktop from your computer:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Project Groups.
- Under Project Groups, click Uninstall a Project Group.
- Search for and click Procore for Desktop or Procore Drive.
- Click Uninstall.
- If your computer doesn't restart automatically, restart it now.
- Download the latest version of Procore Drive and install it on your computer. See Update Procore Drive.
- After installing the project group, register into your account by entering your email address and password. See Logging into Procore Drive.
You can begin using Procore drive. See Procore Drive User Guide.