To add folders to a project's Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Open the folder you want to add subfolders within.
- Right-click within the white space of the folder and click New Folder (or Create/Add Folder, depending on your computer's variance).
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Click outside of the folder name to save.
- This folder will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.