Limited ReleaseProcore Sync is currently in limited release. Only a subset of customers maintain access to the application.
How to delete files from the Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the files you want to delete.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- Right-click on the files and click Delete.
Note: These files will now be automatically deleted from the folder and project in Procore.