To sync files from multiple projects to your computer using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
You are able to see and then select any project you have access to in Procore.
- In Procore Sync, click the Projects tab.
- Click Add Project.
- Select the project that you want to sync with your computer.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the folders you want to sync.
- Click the Sync Project button to begin syncing the selected project.
Note: To sync more projects, click the Sync Project and Add Another button and follow the steps above.